Rite-Hite Holding Corporation
Attn: Legal Department Privacy Inquiry
8900 North Arbon Drive
Milwaukee, WI 53223
Information You Provide To Us
We collect Business Personal Information from you when you create an account or otherwise access or use services on the Platform. When you utilize the Platform, we collect a username and password created by you. We also collect information about the transactions and interactions between or among you and those that engage with the Rite-Hite Digital Platform software or services. When you use our Platform, we collect information that you choose to share with us by providing it to us, which could include:
- Business Name
- Business address
- Business phone number
- Business email address
- Mobile number
When you utilize the Platform, we collect a username and password created by you.
Other Information We Collect When You Use the Platform
Our Platform collects certain information automatically about you and your use of our Platform, your interactions with us and information regarding the device you use to access our Platform (collectively “Other Information”). This information includes:
- device information, such as hardware setting, web browser type and language.
- IP address, MAC address.
- identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser
- times you have accessed pages
- pages you have viewed
- searches you have conducted
- pages you visited before or after navigating to our Platform
How We Use Your Information
In general, Rite-Hite processes and uses your information to provide you and your organization the services and functions offered through the Platform, and in accordance with the purposes for which it was collected or authorized by you or the organization on whose behalf you are accessing the Platform. We use the information we collect to provide, analyze, and administer our Platform. More specifically, we may use the information to:
- Communicate with you about the Platform or our products and services or to respond to your requests, inquiries or any correspondence you send to us
- Provide you updates, reminders, or other informational, or educational content
- Analyze and improve the Platform our business or any other products and services, including developing and improving products and services, and monitoring and analyzing trends and usage;
- Prevent, detect, investigate, or remediate security or other legal concerns, including fraud
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our users, or any other person or the copyright-protected content of our Platform or services
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations, or industry requirements, or respond to subpoenas or government requests
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it or consent
How We Disclose and Share the Information We Collect
We may disclose and share the information we collect in providing you our Platform, including as described below:
- With service providers:
- We share information about you with service providers to perform functions and process your data and to help provide our Platform and services, including hosting and storage providers
- With third parties for legal or security reasons:
- We may share information about you if we reasonably believe that disclosing the information is needed to:
- comply with any valid legal process, governmental request, or applicable law, rule, or regulation.
- investigate, remedy, or enforce potential violations of our rights
- protect the rights, property, and safety of us, our users, or others.
- detect and resolve any fraud or security concerns.
- With third parties as part of an acquisition or liquidation:
- We are involved in a merger, asset sale, financing, corporate divestiture, reorganization, or acquisition of all or some portion of our business to another company or if we undergo liquidation or bankruptcy proceedings, we may share your information in connection with such transaction or proceeding before and or after the transaction closes or the proceedings are completed.
- With your consent. We may share information in other ways if you give us consent or direct us to do so.
- We do not share personal information with third parties for their marketing purposes.
Aggregated de-identified information
Aggregated and/or de-identified information is not considered personal information. We may use and share with third parties aggregated or de-identified information for any purpose not prohibited by applicable law.
You have the right to generally request that we:
- provide you with a copy of the personal information we have about you
- correct or update your personal information
- delete your personal information
Please be aware that in accordance with our routine record keeping, at our discretion and from time-to-time, we may delete records that contain personal information. Your rights relating to your personal information may be limited by applicable law or other considerations, which we will inform you about if applicable.